Friday 20 January 2012

It's arrived

I have actually gone back to school. I really havent done very much artwork since arriving in Italy and have bravely joined an Italian art-class, there were 15 people in the class and everyone seemed to be very nice, it was very relaxed and I havent worked so hard for a long time, it was good feeling, I enjoyed it very much.

Also, the embellisher that I ordered from the UK has actually arrived, after such a long irritating time waiting for the dishonest delivery.
The Italian delivery company that we had the problems with were called ABC Dynamic Delivery Service, what a hoot.!!!!it isnt really ABC I have changed that part of the name,just in case, they may sue me. Anyway!!!!!!!
It's brilliant , my embellisher.     (another new toy).
So today I have been playing, it was quite easy once I got the hang of moving the felt around, and got quite excited about what I will do once I have enough fabric made. I have a few ideas in mind.


 I have decided to sketch any ideas, or projects that come into my head and put them into a collection, maybe some kind of folder, or satchel, (that I will make of course, haha) so, that if I have a flat period I can inspire myself by looking through my brilliant idea collection and continue making,(this sounds very good in writing) but we shall see!!!!!!!

Well, in the meantime I must continue to make more dye felt and fleece but, I worry all the time that I may run out of materials but Im sure I have enough to last me a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment