Friday 25 May 2012

I have so many problems getting onto my blog these days, there's always something to stop me using the computer, so Im doing a rush job again, while the going is good.
I could probably write a a very long blog but had better not at the moment
 Apart from visiting hospitals, doctors and vets almost every day this week, things have been fairly normal.
We had a couple of showery days too which was really good as we had planted lots of vegetable in the garden and I had taken quite a lot of the goats dirty bedding down to put on the heaps where the vegi's grow so the rain softens it and makes a good feed for the plants. My cabbages are huge (don't laugh please)they were only planted two weeks ago, everything is growing like mad, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, that we do Synergenic gardening, although we are not too hot on planting with the moon cycle, it has proven that its so good to do it that way, and cuts out a lot of time once established. If I haven't already written a blog on it I will do it another day.




The elderflower champagne has been bottled up and is delicious, although it shouldn't be drunk for another week, I have been slurping it occasionally, but one of the bottles exploded all over the kitchen( such a sticky mess) so I have had to loosen the tops so the fizz can escape, so I hope it doesn't go flat. I would like to make another batch over the weekend as it really is good.



We were out in the car the other day and I was having my morning moan to my husband about, that I'm always sitting in the car and need to have more exercise etc. etc. I should walk more, as though I don't have enough to do.

Well, on arriving home my husband disappeared for ages in the garage, after a couple of hours,he appeared with, our bicycles, that we bought 6 years ago and have only used twice, he brought them out of the garage, all clean and shining with pumped up tyres and had put the carrier on the back of the car, well, I almost had a heart attack, that was the last thing I felt like doing, so I wangled my way out of it saying it was too windy but the carrier is still on the car, so I am going to have to go for a cycle at some point. Me and my big mouth!!!!!! I will have to be more careful about what I moan about in the future.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, Janetx

1 comment:

  1. I had a good laugh when I read about the bikes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete