Monday 4 June 2012

Creative

We had a few showers this morning so I decided to get on with some creative stuff, I carried on warping up my loom, it is such a long process, (well it is for me) it's also very hot in my workshop when the sun shines and is impossible to spend too long a time in there, although today, I actually threaded almost half of the warp, I find it very peaceful and  therapeutic. Later, I then went on to a painting that I'm working on at the moment, I had my easel outside which was so nice because the animals were all around, cats, dogs, goats and hens, I love it!!!! and feel  at one with nature.






Today I want to introduce you to another member of our family, my other Exotic short-hair, we call her Kitten because we bred her 6 years ago and the name stuck, her real name is Tara,but I don't think anyone has ever called her that, we sometimes call her Pie-face, she's blue and has amber eyes, she has such a lovely nature and is very tiny, she loves to be around the house and squeezes into anything she can sleep in.




My cat Bailey still has a poorly eye, and I'm really not quite sure what to do, the vet keeps giving me different drops, gels, blood tests, etc., and now wants to test more blood, which costs a fortune, I hate to say this, but I am now really wondering if they are at all interested in whether he is in pain or if they just want my money, because so far it has been terribly expensive and he is still the same as the day I took him. The problem is I had another cat Sapphire, (Kittens mother) that had similar problems and eventually she was so very ill and the vet kept giving her more and more drugs, so eventually, I had to make the big decision of playing God, because I could not stand watch her in so much pain, so had her put to sleep. I really couldn't go through all that agony for Bailey as he is such a little darling. Oh!! why do our pets give us so much pain.


On a brighter note, I'm going to try to change the template on my blog AGAIN it is quite good fun if you know what you're doing, and I really don't know, so it is all good practice, so if I'm not here tomorrow, I guess I've done it wrong again.


No comments:

Post a Comment